[Tigers] Spark plug installation tool

Sandy Ganz sganz at pacbell.net
Mon May 12 15:36:20 MDT 2014

It's very flexible, almost too flexible. I think it's just made of some sort
of vinyl or rubbery stuff. I don't think their is any metal at all in it. I
have seen one a long while ago with a springy wire flex shaft but could not
find that one (might have been by KD tools but it was a long while ago when I
saw it).

This are OK, you could likely make your own with something like
some vacuum lines, or a good silicon boot from a wire set.

For 10 bucks
with shipping (if you are an amazon prime member) it's not bad. I think I paid
like 6 bucks for them from another tool site.

Sandy