[Tigers] Spark plug installation tool

dave at munroe.ca dave at munroe.ca
Mon May 12 16:44:47 MDT 2014

Thanks Sandy!
Dave

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.

From: Sandy GanzSent: Monday, May 12, 2014 6:36 PMTo: Dave Munroe; Peter
and Bonnie MacDonald; tigers at autox.team.netReply To: Sandy GanzSubject:
Re: [Tigers] Spark plug installation tool

It's very flexible, almost too flexible. I think it's just made of some
sort of vinyl or rubbery stuff. I don't think their is any metal at all
in it. I have seen one a long while ago with a springy wire flex shaft
but could not find that one (might have been by KD tools but it was a
long while ago when I saw it). This are OK, you could likely make your
own with something like some vacuum lines, or a good silicon boot from a
wire set. For 10 bucks with shipping (if you are an amazon prime member)
it's not bad. I think I paid like 6 bucks for them from another tool
site. Sandy