[Tigers] Bra/ rock shield

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Wed May 14 06:47:50 MDT 2014

Most bras cause more damage than they prevent ( stuff gets betwern the bra
and the car).
I would just say no.
If you must, look into invisible bra film products my by 3M.
I think that you will find that lots of slick wax, avoiding gravel roads
and not following big trucks will do more to save your paint than anything
else.

Michael Shortt