[Tigers] Bra/ rock shield

Chris Thompson chris at cthompson.net
Wed May 14 07:11:33 MDT 2014

Agree with Michael.  I've got a Dodge Stealth that had a bra when I
bought it - I had to repaint the car when I took the bra off -- it was
the only damaged area of the car.  When I bought my Z4, I bought the
invisible bra, and ten years later it still looks good.  And I've got a
mile long gravel driveway....

Chris
B382000331