[Tigers] Tigers - coating fuel tanks

Rense, Mark (GE, Appl & Light) mark.rense at ge.com
Wed May 14 08:17:59 MDT 2014

Rande,
I go to Doug Jennings for these, he has a local guy boil them out, pressure
test and weld up any seam issues, paint them and coat the insides. After three
cars and 16 years mine are still clean and flake-free. He will do it on an
exchange basis, so you can send him your tanks and he will send you finished
tanks. You can also have your own tanks done if you have a deep, meaningful
relationship with them, it just takes longer.

Bugz