[Tigers] Tigers - coating fuel tanks

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 08:32:05 MDT 2014

Thanks, Mark! I'll keep Doug in mind when mine start to leak (as I know
they will...). I had a radiator shop "boil out" and coat the tanks when I
re-assembled the Kitty, but I have no idea what they used. Meanwhile, keep
'em full and there won't be as much condensation (or so the conventional
wisdom saith...)

Tom
'67 Mark 2