[Tigers] Tiger D44 Rear Axle

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Wed May 14 12:51:51 MDT 2014

Being that I have a Studebaker side to my car life I am somewhat familiar
with the Studebaker offerings.  From what I understand the Dana 44 was only
offered with the one piece axle in the 1965 and 1966 "Lark types". The bolt
pattern was 5 X 4-1/2". This was the only car Studebaker offered in those
years and they were all made in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.  Studebaker last
sold cars in 1966 and the '65-'66 cars were somewhat limited in production
numbers.

Tom