[Tigers] Engine paint

awtiger at cox.net awtiger at cox.net
Fri May 16 10:08:38 MDT 2014

Alex / Tom;

Ron has done some pretty exhaustive research on this subject; it has also been discussed on this forum over the years.  In addition, Norm Miller's "TBON" also confirms the blue paint on the engines of later-production Tigers.  I don't have my copy in front of me so I can't quote serial numbers at to when this started, but I'm sure Ron can...and off the top of his head, to boot...

Take it away, Ron,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK