[Tigers] Engine paint

Alex Haugland ahauglan at gmail.com
Fri May 16 10:30:31 MDT 2014

A big part of the reason for my questioning has to do with the fact that
I'm in the process of stripping the blue paint (incorrect either way as
it's the light Ford blue) off of my early Tiger engine to repaint it
black while the engine is out of the car.

--Alex Haugland
Eugene, Oregon
B9470334LRXFE