[Tigers] Engine paint

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Fri May 16 13:05:39 MDT 2014

Tom
	I don't see a book in my future. I'm mostly just curious and trying
to help out.

	I was drawn into this when there were a number of asks - What color
should I paint my engine - showed up on the list.  I started with Norms
information and proceeded to refine that from a FoMoCo point of view.  After
that I expanded the quest to all Tiger engine groups.  I'm simply looking
for answers to some of our questions.

Ron Fraser