[Tigers] Floor Boards

un-cole-a at juno.com un-cole-a at juno.com
Sun May 18 12:55:08 MDT 2014

All I have an opportunity to purchase some floor boards from a SV that someone
is parting out. Question being: What is the best way to take these floor
boards out? They are still in the Alpine and the owner is willing to cut them
out for me but not sure how they should be cut. Since the boards look to be
attached to the cross member and other parts of the structure how should he
proceed?. I told him I need as much side material as possible. Is there
anything else I should do?  Thanks TimB9470149