[Tigers] The Tiger Lives!!!

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:37:36 MDT 2015

Good suggestion.  Be sure to read the section on the panel voltage
regulator.  If it's ground connection (its mounting foot) isn't making a
good connection to ground, both the temp and fuel gages will read high.  If
it's the stock panel regulator, look for it to be switching multiple times
per second.

Stu
Visiting the left coast