[Tigers] Gas Tank Vent Hose

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Wed Aug 5 08:56:45 MDT 2015

Joel

I have not seen any replies to this.  I hope people are not sending just to
you since all of us should be interested in this.

Alpine Parts List Section UA

9166252    Breather pipe    1
9780000    Clip     2
9782101    Clip     3    alternative

Unfortunately there is no length listed for this Pipe, rubber hose.
Listing 3 for the # of Clip 9782101 makes no sense either.   The clips are
the hose clamps.
No other fasteners are listed for this hose.

The way you show the hose in your picture put this hose in the trunk space;
even the vinyl curtain back there will barely cover it.

My hose runs up and between the sheet metal parts of the tonneau deck.  This
gets it out of sight and out of the trunk space.
I believe this is correct but not totally sure.

Also, you have another black line in your picture which is probably the
battery cable.  It should be behind the side panel, comes out the large hole
in that side panel then down the frame rail.

Ron Fraser