[Tigers] Outside Rear view mirrors

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 01:27:10 MDT 2015

Joel,

The rootes factory options were the Talbot's and the delswift antenna
mirrors. Rooted USA offered some endorsed locally sourced mirrors that look
like those off a period chev, I think they are the ones you mention and
have the wide spacing for mounts. They are available repro from USA sources.

The Talbot's out of the guy in Cali are expensive but look great super well
made and look right (and are right) just my .02