[Tigers] Over Engineered Soft Top

Joel Martin jmartiniii at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 07:52:21 MDT 2015

Thanks for the responses.
The rootes manual only shows a diagram for the cable tension soft top.  What do I need to look for in a Velcro verses cable tension top frame?
Notch is for webbing that pop rivets to the header and the bows with metal plates.  The webbing is how long and how wide?  Ron indicates, I interrupt, attaches to the header (1), middle bow (2) and then the rear bow (3) if I am reading this correctly.  Metal plates are a mystery at this point - not sure if I have these or not.

So if the Velcro frame, does the Velcro attach to the 'cantrail' RH and LH which is about 24" long for securing to the top which has Velcro already sewn into it?
Thanks again
Joel Martin