[Tigers] Big problem

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 12:07:37 MDT 2015

It would be interesting to know what caused the failure on the  Datsun.
There were a pretty good supply of those on the road and I've  never heard of
it being a particular problem.
Agree though that Tiger lugs don't instill a bunch of  confidence:-)

In a message dated 8/31/2015 1:53:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,