[Tigers] Not Jensen or Tiger but Car Related

Daniel Eiland deiland1 at att.net
Sun Aug 28 09:48:10 MDT 2016

I have a highly modified Jensen Healey with a 1988 Pontiac Fiero tilt steering column. I need a new wiper switch, the one that fits inside the column that the stalk connects too. Problem is they are NLA. I keep thinking that this is a GM car, wouldn't GM use something off the shelf for this part? I can't believe they would make something with a part that's not interchangeable from some other GM car. I've tried the Fiero sites and Fiero parts suppliers with no luck. They're just as confused as I am as to where to get a replacement. Anyone out there have a suggestion on what to do?
TIA,Dan Eiland