[Tigers] Frame dimensions?

daniel doornbos dan_doornbos at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:29:40 MDT 2016

All,  The tiger is completely stripped and the drivers side front member has a kink to it and needs straitened.  I've found a shop to do the work but looking for a source for the frame dimensions?  There is an e-bay listing for them here;    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Sunbeam-Alpine-Tiger-260-NOS-Frame-Dimensions-/221215882339  Thoughts?

Here's a link to few photos of the frame.

https://goo.gl/photos/t95Yj2pyoWxha9FC8

Initially I hadn't planned to do the body work on the car, only the mechanical but with it now 100% stripped, with everything removed I'll also restore the body. There is so much oil/tar/dirt build up on the underside I think I'll have everything media blasted and primered.  Any suggestions?  As for rust, only the boot floor panel needs replaced.

dan