[Tigers] 2-post versus 4-post Lifts

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 13:38:37 MST 2016

Figure a Tiger at 2500 lbs. on a 9000lb rated lift.  Should be pretty
secure. The guy who installed mine said they are actually tested at twice  the
rated capacity. I think as long as the Tiger isn't shaken off the lift then
it's a pretty good bet that the lift won't collapse.
Mark L

In a message dated 1/29/2016 3:13:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,