[Tigers] Radiator and Shroud

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Sat Nov 12 10:39:12 MST 2016

Joel,
  Here is a picture of the recommended lower shroud I built for my stock Tiger radiator. In my case I built it to go around, rather than over the steering rack.  I used slit vacuum hose over the sharp edges and it did require drilling two mounting holes in the stock, upper shroud. I had no specific sheet metal tools, just a vise, angle grinder,  MIG welder and a hammer.

Unfortunately my “Reply All” (or any post for that matter) never gets to the list for unexplainable reasons. So, you will get this, but no one else. I’m hoping if you reply back to the list it might ‘pass through’ from your end and others who might have interest will see it.  Tom