[Tigers] Radiator and Shroud

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Fri Nov 11 11:41:22 MST 2016

Joel

                I’m not sure I have any pictures of the shroud by itself, I’ll have to look.

The shroud is made out of steel.

You should read the TE/AE article on cooling – it states completing the bottom part of the shroud aids cooling but that needs to be a separate piece for installation.

Correct – technically according to Roots there is only Mk I and Mk II

More correct -  there are the B947, B948, B382 and B3821 Series Tigers.

TBON states radiator – satin black             Fan Shroud – black

Satin and Semi gloss just describe different levels of gloss and to some people they are the same.

I believe my radiator and shroud are both on the satin black side.

Ron Fraser