[Tigers] Tiger shroud

Brent Edinger banana111 at msn.com
Sat Nov 12 20:01:03 MST 2016

Joel, I recently bought an aluminum radiator which turned out to be a lot thicker than the stock one. When I installed the shroud the fan was completely inside it and the airflow was not good. The fan should be about 2/3 into the should to let the air off the blade tips. I ended up making a pattern off the stock one and making an aluminum one that was shallower allowing the fan to be in the correct position. If you can find a stock one for a pattern it was a fun project to build.

    Brent