[Tigers] M1A seat redo

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Nov 13 19:42:12 MST 2016

Brad

                I believe this is clip your asking about even though this seat uses the strap style, the clip should be the same.

Note the orientation of the clip – I’m almost certain this seat has never been work upon or restored.

The clip is in a position so that it will not dig into the seat cushion or other parts of the seat.

Looking at a diaphragm seat that I know has been worked on – you have no choice for the side rails – the straight pin end goes into the holes in the tube and the hook end holds the diaphragm.  For the front and back of the diaphragm you have a choice of direction but I think down and not poking into the cushion is correct.

Ron Fraser