[Tigers] Tri-y Headers for Small Block Ford - No Tiger content....

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at garmin.com
Mon Nov 21 11:27:26 MST 2016

Check out this Stahl catalog (especially the parts list at the end). They don’t show weld-on two-tube merge sections but they might have stuff not listed in the catalog if you call them.

http://www.stahlheaders.com/docs/2006catalog.PDF

Whenever I’ve made custom headers I would just go buy a Chevy truck smallblock long tube header kit, cut apart all the bends/straights, and then reassemble them in the configuration I needed.

Theo