[Tigers] Convertable top front to back frame strengthening strips

Rollright at aol.com Rollright at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 12:23:12 MST 2016

Hey Stu,

Early Tigers had 3 front to back fabric strips which were held on with
pieces of Aluminum pop-riveted to the frame capturing the strips.  Later  Mk1As
and IIs had a single strip down the center front to back

You should be able to tell how many strips you had by looking at the
remains. I was able to find perfect identical fabric strips (cheap) from a shop
in PA.

I sent some strips and purchase data to Rick at SS. I'll try and dig it out
 over T-Day holiday.

Jim  Armstrong
382002083
Mk 1A