[Tigers] Needing some bits

Andy Walker awtiger at cox.net
Tue Nov 29 20:13:42 MST 2016

Hey, guys:

I've been absent for a while since I finished my Tiger but I'm still here.
I needed the break from the car after the massive push to get if finished,
but now that it is finished (I hope.), I find myself wanting to get involved
in another Sunbeam-related project.  So, to that end, I've found myself
working on putting together a display-only Tiger dashboard.  The plan is to
mount the finished product in a wall-mounted shadow box-type display and
wire the gauge lights with a transformer so that they'll work off the light
switch on the dash.  I've always wanted to do that but didn't want to buy a
new dash just for that.  However, since I installed a new dash in my Tiger
during its restoration, I find myself with a decent dash to use for my wall
display idea.

I have it all assembled at this point, except for a few bits that I just
didn't have any extras of laying around.  So, I'm throwing myself at the
mercy of the list to see if I can round up the bits I'm missing.  I'm in
need of the following pieces:

The green signal light bezel

The red ignition light bezel

The chrome surround piece that goes around the black heater control panel

Either a factory amp gauge plug OR a correct amp gauge

I realize this may be considered a waste of good parts by some folks and I
can see how they could feel that way.  Consequently, I would be interested
in bits that are not absolutely in perfect condition.  For instance, a
non-functioning amp gauge would be okay as long as its appearance is decent.
I certainly don't want to use perfect bits that someone could use on their
working car instead.  If you have any of these bits and you think that they
might be okay to use for what I'm trying to do, then they probably would be
fine.

Can anyone help me out there?

Thanks in advance,

Andy Walker