[Tigers] transmission woes

Rollright at aol.com Rollright at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 15:57:23 MST 2016

First, I want to thank all of you that responded to my vague request for
information on 'fixing' my transmission.

Some, like, Uncle Buck gave me a list of bullet points. Excellent.

Darrell called a spade a spade and said "just rebuilt it and be done  with
it". I am taking this to heart.

Stu said "put wide ratio gears in it"  Seriously considering  it  Stu.

Finally, a number of you recommended Dan Williams at DWT. Very good (very
talkative) guy.

I'm now on it, waiting for Dan's catalog to arrive. His E-site is
rudimentary but he seems to be the source
for TL parts and experience.

Thanks to all of you for caring.

Happy Holidays!

Jim  Armstrong