[Tigers] New Topic: Mk I soft top metal closures

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Sat Oct 1 19:32:32 MDT 2016

Not much to this topic but I wuz wondering. My shop manual shows an edge
treatment of some sort for the edges of al there of the panels.  No I am the
second owner of my car, although purchased in early 1967, and I don't think
I have ever saw that  on any Tigers I  have looked at (which is not an awful
lot of them though). Was this some kind of option or part of a car without
the soft top or?  Asking cause Sunbeam Specialties shows them in their
catalog, but not sure if they are available. It always looked to me like
that was an unfinished area.

Something needed on my car? I have all the tops, soft top, tonneau
(spelling?), and hard top.

Just curious as to what cars had that feature.

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile