[Tigers] Temp Sender thread size ??

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Sat Oct 1 16:11:47 MDT 2016

Quick question an dhope quick reply. Knee deep in the restoration of the
heater circuit and the water temps and carb heat circuits.  Looks like the
cast iron T for the temp sender internal threads needs some help. I think
the thread size is 5/8 dia and maybe 20 thread count/inch?  I will need to
get a thread chasing tap  if I don't have one  so need size..

So what is the actual sender thread size dia and threads?

Mayf

(and I just remembered that I have a Summit Racing thread chasing set of
tools, so will lokk there  before I buy someitng..)

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile