[Tigers] Clutch problem

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Oct 13 08:25:05 MDT 2016

Mark

                Very strange.

1st    I would check all the mount points and connections for the pedal and
everything else in the system all the way down to the slave cylinder and
clutch fork including hydraulic hard line - see if something is worn, out of
place or loose

2nd   I would bleed the system just to make sure there is no air in the line
and that the fluid is clean

3rd   If the fluid is contaminated - flush the system and check the results
- contamination could mean a rebuild is needed

Seems to me I had a return spring in the master that wore down, lost some
spring force and caused a similar problem.

Ron Fraser