[Tigers] Clutch problem

Veloce Solutions jvparlanti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:50:30 MDT 2016

I don't think that this could be the case but I experienced some of the
symptoms when my throwout bearing failed. The clutch pedal felt "notchy" and
the car would shudder leaving the line, even under light load. Then it would
feel OK for a while. When I pulled the gearbox off of the engine, the
throwout bearing completely came apart and all of the balls rolled out. I
still don't know what could have been the cause of the failure as it was a
new bearing with just a few thousand miles on it, and I certainly don't
remember abusing it.

Cheers,

JVP

Veloce_Logo_sm