[Tigers] Mk 1A Water Pump

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Jul 27 08:16:45 MDT 2017

Rob

                It is highly unlikely that those water pumps would have the 4.875” dimension; they will all be set to stock Ford water pump dimension but you can press the front hub to the correct position.

I thought Sunbeam Specialties sold water pumps with the correct dimension.

There are rebuild kits out there for that water pump.

Ron Fraser