[Tigers] Fuel System Question...

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Sun Jun 11 08:54:07 MDT 2017

Ok, so now that I have my new steering wheel fully finished and working with
all the OEM parts and functioning the way it did from the factory, I want to
embark on a new small project. That is replacing the fuel tank vent cross
over hose.  Looks to be a simple job, but after owning this car since Jan
1967, I know that nothing is ever, never simple. First up, is what is the
hose size?  Next is how long is it?  I think I will get some of Ricks cross
over connector hoses and maybe a new filler cap to tank hose as well.
Shouldn't take me more than a couple of months of screaming and bitching to
get this done, eh?

Anxiously awaiting answers to size diameter and length of the hose.

And for those of you who live in more pleasant climes, next week end around
Sunday and Monday it is supposed to be a balmy 115 degrees F here is the
stink hole of the world, according to Disney.

Eldest son and I went hog hunting midweek. In the camp at 7 am, hogs down by
7:35 am.  2 shots fired. Son hit his with Remington Hog Hammer slugs from
his AR straight into the vital spot. Mine went into the cerebellum just
under and behind he left ear.  I shoot a 308 with reloads and Barnes TTSX
solid copper slugs. Both are now in the freezer awaiting BBQ when called on.
This was a bucket list trip. Next up may be a deep sea fishing expedition.
I used to go out of Port Hueneme, CA. to Channel Islands. Way back when.

mayf

way off and far out in Pahrump, NV

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.