[Tigers] Clutch

Kirk Smith twotigers at verizon.net
Wed Jun 21 10:45:33 MDT 2017

Bob, you are correct; if you are running the stock hydraulics the slave
cylinder push rod nut doesn't change the engagement point (much).  If the
engagement point is higher now but the clutch is not slipping you may not
have a problem.  Could be the difference in bleeding the system vs. the last
time.  You could try to bleed the system again.

Kirk

B382000503