[Tigers] Clutch

Gary Winblad garywinblad at comcast.net
Wed Jun 21 09:57:24 MDT 2017

Bob,
Are you complaining that 2-3" is too low?
If so, you should LENGTHEN the slave push rod.  Leave a small amount of
free play.  Most Tigers have been modified with a return spring on the
clutch arm, a good idea.
Was it ok before you rebuilt the master (BTW, you should always rebuild
the slave at the same time)?
Gary