[Tigers] Distributor continued

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Fri May 26 16:29:26 MDT 2017

Hmmm... since the gear is at least partly engaged, I should be able to
rotate the engine a bit and not loose timing, right?  So if I put it in 4th
and pushed the car back and forth making minor adjustments to the rotor
position, shouldn't I be able to eventually match the alignment of the pump
shaft?

Stu