[Tigers] Carb question

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:48:39 MDT 2018

The original owner of my car had his dealer install a big Holley double
pumper with a manual choke (back in the '60s). So I have that choke cable
already and I have decided to go with an Edelbrock carb with a manual
choke. It looks like it will be the simplest and cheapest way to go.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Thanks,
Joe Brown