[Tigers] Engine Idle Question

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 19:42:23 MST 2019

Hi, Joe, Been there, got the t-shirt. My Kitty ('67 Mark 2 - 289), likes
the temp gauge  off cold, almost up to operating temperature before it
wants to run smoothly. Is the choke temp controlled or on a timer? My
Holley uses a timer... not sure I like it.

Good hunting. Pls report back when you "fix" it...

Tom