[Tigers] Looking for custom spray paint

Donald Antilla fast427 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 8 10:15:56 MST 2019

I have been quite satisfied with Kemperle Paint in Waterbury, CT.

They’ve matched several colors for me over the past 10 years and got a good match in a spray can.

I’m not sure how you would work with them since it is advisable to bring them an actual paint sample as well as the official Paint Code.

You can call and ask them; number is (203) 756-7081

Don Antilla

Southbury, CT

203-592-8427 Cell