[Tigers] Looking for custom spray paint

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Dec 8 10:23:59 MST 2019

On 12/8/19 10:10 AM, Jay Laifman via Tigers wrote:
> I recall being able to order a can of spray paint from a place from a
> paint code.  I think it was called Tower Paints in the midwest
> somewhere.  I'm not finding them online. Does anyone have any other
> suggestions?

Many wholesalers who supply auto body shops can do this.  If you live in
or near a large city do some web searching.  The problem of course is
that the places may have no problem doing this for a regular customer
who goes through thousands of dollars a month in paints, thinners and
such but a random guy off the street?  It's been a while since I've done
much painting, but there was a place in SLC, Superior Automotive, that
worked with me on several occasions.

You might try this place:

https://www.automotivetouchup.com/spray_paint_matched.aspx

mjb.