[Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 11, Issue 331

James Armstrong rollright at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 11:03:18 MST 2019

Steel rims, looking for codes:
Boy, I cleaned my old original spare ( i now use a Mustang space-saver spare) on the front and the back with Windex and paper towels: the front side is in a sort of cream original paint and the back in black. Front looks kind of nice now, for being 53 or so years old. Scratched from the old trim rings. original factory tire ! Inspected with a really bright mini flashlight. The only mark on the front side was on one of the raised stiffeners getting near the center opening was an  "X".  That was it on the front and nothing on the back !    Guys, what am I doing wrong?
Jim ArmstrongMk 1A382002083 LRXFECode 86TAC #....