[Tigers] Looking for custom spray paint

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 14:16:06 MST 2019

APS Tower, Wisconsin, that's them!

I do acknowledge that ordering from them a can of paint won't hardly ever
match what's actually on the car.  But, I have to say, their Commodore Blue
can was spot on.  And sadly, when I gave the can to the shop to paint my
Alpine, they did not use Tower and mixed the paint themselves.  Don't get
me wrong.  The car came out great, and I do really like the color.
However, it's not quite as good as Tower's Commodore Blue.