[Tigers] Original Tiger Engine Study

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Dec 22 11:07:33 MST 2019

Tis' the season - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone.

I'm still hunting for more proof of the Spring build of the B19KC engine
group.

Looking through TBON again I see there are many Tigers with Jensen Date of
Aug 1965 through Nov 1965 that have B19KC engines installed.

This covers B19KC engines that were install prior to the Oct build of B19KC
engines.

The 1st line of the aluminum engine tag on the intake manifold will be - 260
65 5.

My best guess right now these are engine #s are B19KC 5565 - 6000.

A closer look in TBON shows these engines scattered through Vin # B382000164
through B382002085.

If you have one of these B19KC engines I hope you will participate in my
Engine Study.

Contact me off list for my easy to fill out Engine Study Worksheet.

I'm always looking for more information about all the Tiger Engine Groups
Too.

Thanks

Ron Fraser

rfraser at bluefrog.com <mailto:rfraser at bluefrog.com>