[Tigers] Forest Green

Chris Thompson chris at cthompson.net
Sun Dec 22 20:53:47 MST 2019

A couple years ago at the TE/AE United, I entered my car in the stock
concours category just to get some tips on originality for my car.
There were three of us there with Code 86 cars, and we were all very
different colors. In the stock category! And while I was pinged a whole
point for missing a wiring clip, none of us were pinged for having the
wrong color.  So I'm not sure you'll get a straight answer on the true
86 hue.

Chris Thompson

B382000331