[Tigers] Forest Green

Chris Thompson chris at cthompson.net
Sun Dec 22 21:31:11 MST 2019

If you are looking for touch-up paint, most body shops have had for some
time scanners they can put on your paint and generate what they need to
match what you've currently got.  About 15 years ago, I had a body shop
do this and the match was perfect to my eye.  And I live in a *very*
rural area with little resources.  So that's the way I would go...

B382000331