[Tigers] Forest green

Chris Thompson chris at cthompson.net
Thu Dec 26 19:35:10 MST 2019

When I repainted my Lotus Formula Ford, I painted it Jaguar BRG (and
John Deere yellow).  It was very close to the BRG on the Tiger as I
received it 30 years ago or so. I should not have said that none of us
got pinged any points - I can't swear by the others.  I can only swear I
wasn't pinged any points at the concours for what I know is not the
stock color.

But what my original point was is that getting touch-up paint for
original color code 86 is not likely to help you as I suspect at this
point few green cars still have this original shade.

B382000331