[Tigers] Forest green

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Dec 29 08:41:14 MST 2019

Chris
	These are all good points.

I started this subject mostly because all the paint codes we have for the Rootes paints do not compute into today's paint codes.
The color atlas at the paint store has over 200 shades of green.
The CA280 paint code for Forest Green gives me a starting point for a color mix the paint store recognizes that may or may not need tweaking for a color match.

I also stated that I would be nice to have a modern paint code for all the Rootes paint colors so everyone has a starting point to touch up their paint or more.

Ron Fraser