[Tigers] time to replace a conv. top

James Armstrong rollright at aol.com
Fri Oct 4 16:14:32 MDT 2019

Hello all,
Before I get into the main topic, a few weekend's ago I took a Robbins tonneau cover to a local installer of some repute.I made sure i bought a Robbins as I thought it was the best.
Turns out, they may have been the best before the company's acquisition, but as the installer pointed out, not only was is missing features present on an original, (like the "dam  that runs under the windshield across the dash to to channel water) but worse, it was not symmetrical. The relief for the post by the side vent window was short on the drivers side by between .75' and 1 inch. This caused an unavoidable wrinkle between the steering  wheel and the windshield
The best? Absolutely not. Further, stitching is wrong.  Buyer beware !

Now, who makes the best convertible top. Gary Fish and I plan to zero--time our top frames this winter. Cost be damned. I'm sick of poor quality.
Jim ArmstrongMk 1A382002083 LRXFECode 86TAC #....