[Tigers] dipstick tube 260CID engine

rick at atmospherebuilders.com rick at atmospherebuilders.com
Thu Feb 27 15:26:56 MST 2020

When I got my engine back from a high performance machine shop, they happily
pointed out the new chrome dipstick and dipstick tube they had obtained and
installed in the process. Unfortunately this will not fit correctly as you
can imagine. Mysteriously although they had returned some other parts, the
dipstick was missing and the old tube battered to the point of no use. I am
hoping to find a solution...not sure if anyone has ever made a pattern of
the original tube or has any ideas. Thanks.

Rick