[Tigers] dipstick tube 260CID engine

D or G at sbc orr4sale at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 27 16:09:43 MST 2020

 The long handle Tiger dip stick is a standard Ford part (originally from a 1962 Fairlane, it was used on early small block Fords until around early 1965) with the handle bent to clear the Tiger hood.

The short handle (finger pull) Tiger dip stick is the same as the long handle, except Rootes cut off the handle and had it made shorter, this is easy to do with a jig (I have done it without any problem)
The tube is a Ford part C2OZ-6754-A, it has to be bent slightly to fit the Tiger. Neither are available from Ford, but they are reproductions available made for early Mustangs etc.

David Franchi